WHAT IS COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSURANCE?
Commercial Property Insurance protects your business against damage to buildings and their contents caused by fire, hail, lightning, wind storms, hurricanes, explosions, vandalism, and other named perils. Coverage options include:
- Additional coverage can be included for lost income, money, computers, and valuable papers.
- Building Replacement Cost Coverage guarantees to replace structure at today’s cost.
- Full glass and sign coverage.
- Coverage in the event of equipment breakdown caused by power surges, mechanical malfunctions, gas leaks, or explosions.
- Protection of your accounts received records if they are damaged or destroyed by a covered cause.
- Coverage for any physical loss or damage to your computer hardware or software or loss of data.
- Coverage for contractor equipment and tools, installation, peak season, transit insurance, and valuable papers.